• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Egan

Egan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:03 AM

Mom v7i. After we create an order for products shipping to us from our vendor in the order product screen and create the purchase order, how do we email it to the vendor? I figured it would show up in the batch order processing with the rest of the purchase orders but it does not. There is also no option to email the purchase order that I can see. Any tips on emailing purchase orders for products that are shipping to us from our vendors??

#2 dseibold

dseibold

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:22 AM

First make sure you have set up email in Maintain-Global-Notices-Email.
Then when you print the P.O., select the email button.

Advice: 1. Make sure the P.O. has not previously been printed.
2. Copy the email address or have it handy before entering the P.O. printing process.
You will need to paste or enter the email address.

Hope that helps!
David Seibold
Wild Horses, Inc.
Operations Manager

#3 Egan

Egan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 09:31 AM

When I open the PO in the "Purchase Order Review" there is no print option, only View/Edit, and Add options. There is a print option for PO's that are dropshipping but not for ones that are being order for our stock/inventory.

#4 dseibold

dseibold

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:54 AM

In the Purchase Order Review, you should see a box that says "Printed." That box should be unchecked. Then close the Purchase Order review.
Select Product-Purchasing-Print Purchase Orders and you will see a list of unprinted purchase orders.
Select the purchase order you wish to print and you can select the email method.

If you can't see the Print Purchase Orders selection, you need to see your administrator for permissions to be added.
David Seibold
Wild Horses, Inc.
Operations Manager

#5 planetdj

planetdj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 04:57 PM

Mom v7i. After we create an order for products shipping to us from our vendor in the order product screen and create the purchase order, how do we email it to the vendor? I figured it would show up in the batch order processing with the rest of the purchase orders but it does not. There is also no option to email the purchase order that I can see. Any tips on emailing purchase orders for products that are shipping to us from our vendors??

Though the previous suggestion works, it does require you to enter the email address of the supplier each time. If you always email your POs to that one vendor, you can go in to Maintain Suppliers, enter their email address in the appropriate field, and select the field to tell MOM to ALWAYS email that supplier's POs instead of faxing them. The next time you "print" stocking POs, that vendor's PO will email (you'll see the screen pop in the upper-right telling you so) and if you choose to print the POs out as well, that PO will say something like "Already Sent" next to the Vendor Contact Info telling you that there is no need to fax it.
Chris Whybrew
PLANET DJ, INC
www.planetdj.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users