• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 29 September 2004 - 12:26 PM

Hey,

Growing up I was always taught to share. I think we should apply this philosophy to our custom reports and add-ons (that you own / have rights to share).

I've got some interesting R & R reports for custom invoices and stock reports. Stuff like that. If you have something you want or need, request it here.

Regards,

David
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#2 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computers, weight lifting, excercise, sports, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, toys, video games, eating

Posted 05 October 2004 - 07:19 AM

Hi David,

I am trying to use some ParmeteRR fields at runtime to do the following.

Enter a product code.
Enter a starting date.
Enter an ending date.

We want to be able to look at the number of sales for a particular item in a given date range. I have tried creating a ParameteRR field that is called ITEM but I get a message saying "Field name already used." The help file says "The field name must not be the same as any database or other R&R computed field in this report." How can i have a ParameteRR field for product code if it will not allow me to use the index field?

Thanks for any help

#3 Guest_R & R runtime help_*

Guest_R & R runtime help_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2004 - 10:31 AM

Hi malaize,

What software are you using to create the runtime? Have you tried R & R runtime short cut maker? It can accomplish the task you are are trying to perform with minimal stress.

If you don't mind sending me a copy of the report you have created I will test it out with runtime short cut and send you back a working short cut.

Cheers,

David

[email protected]

#4 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 05 October 2004 - 10:45 AM

Hi malaize,

What software are you using to create the runtime? Have you tried R & R runtime short cut maker? It can accomplish the task you are are trying to perform with minimal stress.

If you don't mind sending me a copy of the report you have created I will test it out with runtime short cut and send you back a working short cut.

Cheers,

David

[email protected]
David Narciso

[email protected]

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#5 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computers, weight lifting, excercise, sports, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, toys, video games, eating

Posted 05 October 2004 - 12:14 PM

Hi David,

I am using Designer to create the runtime. I didn't even know about the runtime short cut maker.

I just sent the report as an attachment.

Thanks a lot,

eli

#6 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 06 October 2004 - 05:30 AM

Oh, and I am using Report Writer v9.0

Thanks,

#7 rrinker

rrinker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 01:04 PM

David,

I would very much like to see anything you may have in relation to Inventory reports. I have been attempting to create custom reports for a client with varying degrees of success, mostly due to the wierd (and otherwise complete lack of) proper relation keys in Dydacomp's database design. Quite frankly, if I did this sort of database design work for my own applications, my clients would have thrown me out on my rear. The only thing saving me so far is that I DO have plenty of experience developing applications in Foxpro, and it's a heck of a lot easier examining tables that way than via DBUWIN.

Thanks,
Randy

#8 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 01:06 PM

David,

I would very much like to see anything you may have in relation to Inventory reports. I have been attempting to create custom reports for a client with varying degrees of success, mostly due to the wierd (and otherwise complete lack of) proper relation keys in Dydacomp's database design. Quite frankly, if I did this sort of database design work for my own applications, my clients would have thrown me out on my rear. The only thing saving me so far is that I DO have plenty of experience developing applications in Foxpro, and it's a heck of a lot easier examining tables that way than via DBUWIN.

Thanks,
                Randy

View Post

Hi Randy,

My reports are relatively straight forward.
It really depends on what the end user needs on any given day. Here is an example where our purchasing department noticed that we had back orders in MOM for titles that were marked discontinued but never updated on open orders.
REPORT : FIND's Backorders in MOM that have previously marked DISCONTINUED

Give me an idea of exactly what it is you are trying to accomplish with your inventory report and I'll be glad to assist.

Cheers,

David
David Narciso

[email protected]

#9 admin

admin

Supreme Commander

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 03:30 PM

I was thinking of starting a download archive for things like this, do people have reports or scripts that they would contribute to a "members only" download area?

Dana
Make sure to tell all the MOM users you know about this site!

#10 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 06:44 PM

I was thinking of starting a download archive for things like this, do people have reports or scripts that they would contribute to a "members only" download area?

Dana

View Post

DANA!! You Rock!

I've got some reports that I have been trying to share with members for over a month now. Please add a members only section for .rrw, .rrs files.

Please and thank you.

Cheers,

David
David Narciso

[email protected]

#11 jwurunner

jwurunner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 07:21 PM

DANA!! You Rock!
I've got some reports that I have been trying to share with members for over a month now.  Please add a members only section for .rrw, .rrs files. 

Please and thank you.

Cheers,

David

View Post

Sounds great to me..Granted I have only a few reports, but hey one may be of use to some member :unsure:

#12 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 June 2005 - 12:54 PM

Hello, I am looking for a report that is just like the Master Inventory Report but with the added CustomerID next to each product.

Thanks!!

#13 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2005 - 06:25 PM

I'm not sure there is a Customer Id in the stock table. Why do you want a customer ID on the inventory report>

#14 dseibold

dseibold

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 07:40 AM

I'm not sure there is a Customer Id in the stock table.  Why do you want a customer ID on the inventory report>

View Post

Don't you mean that you want a supplier ID?
David Seibold
Wild Horses, Inc.
Operations Manager

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users