2 replies to this topic

#1 jrpayt2428

jrpayt2428

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 08:18 AM

Hey Everyone,

For some reason, when trying to open MOM 5.4 this morning, we are receiving an error message that I have not come across before. I've attached a screen shot of the message in hopes that maybe someone out there has any idea of how to fix this issue. I appreciate any input that any of you can give me, and please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you prefer using email.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and please respond if you know anything regarding this problem.

Attached Files

#2 dseibold

dseibold

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 08:39 AM

We don't know why it happens, but occassionally our workstations get disconnected from the MOM server and we see errors like this. When this happens, we close MOM on the workstation, reopen MOM, reopen the order we were working on, and fix any errors we find.

Most likely that is what happened to you. We are also on 5.4.
David Seibold
Wild Horses, Inc.
Operations Manager

#3 jrpayt2428

jrpayt2428

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 09:20 AM

We don't know why it happens, but occassionally our workstations get disconnected from the MOM server and we see errors like this. When this happens, we close MOM on the workstation, reopen MOM, reopen the order we were working on, and fix any errors we find.

Most likely that is what happened to you. We are also on 5.4.

I appreciate the response. but this is actually company wide. It's happening to all the computers in the building. I've rebooted every machine and the server and I'm still getting this message. I've fixed a lot of MOM crashes before, but this one is stumping me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users