2 replies to this topic

#1 JBerman

JBerman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 October 2008 - 11:36 AM

Hey All!

I am trying to setup an application that can run against the MOM database (We are using version 5.4) and automate updating the status of Pending Shipment line items to Shipped. The way the company works is invoices are created and printed and packages are shipped and then the user goes into MOM and manually changes the status line item by line item. My goal is to automate this. I know there is Worldship and Endicia integration but that is not what is being used in this case.

Has anyone ever seen anything that will go through MOM and update every single line item's status? Is there anyone that would be willing to take on a project like this? I have worked out most of the logic but there are still a few fields in the database that are giving me problems...

Thanks!

Josh

#2 CDI Fulfillment

CDI Fulfillment

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 October 2008 - 01:22 PM

Josh - Why do you have someone going in and manually updating each line item to show as shipped? That sounds like a lot of work to accomplish something that MOM will do for you. I don't know what you are doing to ship the packages, but if MOM won't automatically update the orders when you do a batch order process, it sounds to me like you might need to change some of your global parameters.
Jay Snelgrove
Fulfillment Manager
CDI Media, Inc.

http://www.cdimedia.com

#3 planetdj

planetdj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 October 2008 - 05:49 AM

I agree with CDI. Batch Processing automatically converts PS to SH upon running sstages 10 & 11, regardless of the shipping method you're using.
Chris Whybrew
PLANET DJ, INC
www.planetdj.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users