• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 15 June 2008 - 06:09 PM

Just checking if anyone has this yet...
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#2 CDI Fulfillment

CDI Fulfillment

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 07:07 AM

I've been running v12 pretty much since it's release. I don't know that I have noticed any real changes between v11 and v12, but supposedly you get free updates for life, so that's nice. With MOM, the biggest need to upgrade to v12 would be if you are running MOM v6. R&R v12 is supposed to be able to handle the Foxpro database containers that Dydacomp switched MOM to. I am still running MOM v5.4, so no real changes here.
Jay Snelgrove
Fulfillment Manager
CDI Media, Inc.

http://www.cdimedia.com

#3 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 18 June 2008 - 03:08 PM

I've been running v12 pretty much since it's release. I don't know that I have noticed any real changes between v11 and v12, but supposedly you get free updates for life, so that's nice. With MOM, the biggest need to upgrade to v12 would be if you are running MOM v6. R&R v12 is supposed to be able to handle the Foxpro database containers that Dydacomp switched MOM to. I am still running MOM v5.4, so no real changes here.

I just bought version 6 and now I 'm forced to buy RR12.1 in order to keep my reports functioning.

I hope this works. Keep you posted.
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#4 planetdj

planetdj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 21 June 2008 - 03:15 PM

I just bought version 6 and now I 'm forced to buy RR12.1 in order to keep my reports functioning.

I hope this works. Keep you posted.

Supposedly you do need RR12, but will also have to make some minor changes to existing R&R reports to work properly. Some MOM fields changed when going from 5.x to 6.x
Chris Whybrew
PLANET DJ, INC
www.planetdj.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users