#1 jwurunner

jwurunner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:20 PM

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has purchased and installed this module yet. If so, have you noticed any delay with the order entry?? :unsure:

#2 john

john

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 December 2005 - 01:20 PM

we use QAS, and it works very well. you type in the address into the QAS screen (which is pretty fast.) and then you run a little macro (keystroke) and it is automatically pasted into the correct fields.

we'd be interested in using the MOM version if it is comparable in price with QAS as integrated solutions are usually better. if SiteLINK would include the verification in check out processes, we'd definetely use it.

USPS data doesn't always line up with UPS data, so we still get charges from UPS from time to time.

I called MOM for more details. there wasn't any. i think it is going to be ready sometime in Jan.

#3 notehead

notehead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:32 PM

I heard February.

#4 johnay

johnay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 07:05 AM

Just got a call from MOM. The module is like ~1000-1200/year for a subscription. They send you address database updates every month I think. Too steep for the one or two bad address returns we get each month.

Actually, since we're going to have to do some of our own custom programming to import orders anyway, I figure we'll use USPS's Web Tools (http://www.usps.com/webtools/) to validate addresses during the import prep. As far as I can tell you have to register and put your app through a testing & certification process, but it's apparently free.

#5 notehead

notehead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 January 2006 - 01:31 PM

I'm considering that too.

n

#6 Mr Defense

Mr Defense

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 February 2007 - 06:28 PM

We have used it since last March. No delay. Trying to save the $5.00 & $10.00 charges from the carriers. Harvey has introduced it for free this year. Saves me $1000.00 and pays for Harvey, so I will not be renewing my AVS with Dydacomp.

Irv

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users