• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RonPatla

RonPatla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 10:50 AM

Can anyone give me an explanation of what page 1 of the Daily Order Activity Report tells me? That the section for "Order Entered by Method of Payment." I've put a day's worth of orders on a spreadsheet and I still can't figure out what the numbers on page 1 represent. Some days it's higher than the page 2 numbers, some days it's not.

#2 Journeyman1

Journeyman1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 October 2005 - 02:33 PM

Page 1 gives you info about orders that were entered into MOM on the chosen date, and page 2 gives you info about orders that were invoiced on that date. If you invoice your orders on the same day you enter them (normally we don't), then the numbers may match up. However, if an order is on hold, a credit card got declined, etc. then there will be some discrepancy.

Hope that helps.

Evan Frink
Journeyworks Publishing

Can anyone give me an explanation of what page 1 of the Daily Order Activity Report tells me? That the section for "Order Entered by Method of Payment." I've put a day's worth of orders on a spreadsheet and I still can't figure out what the numbers on page 1 represent. Some days it's higher than the page 2 numbers, some days it's not.

View Post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users