• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 12 June 2005 - 06:22 AM

Hi,

After 6 wonderful years at www.videoflicks.com I am ready for a new challenge. As of June 25, 2005 I will be lending my services to Canadian Video Services www.cvsinc.ca

We are considering MOM 5.2 for our backend software. Regardless, I am always available to help anyone that can use some of the knowledge I've acquired with 6 years experience in MOM 3, 4 and then 4.3.

Regards,

David Narciso
[email protected]
www.cvsinc.ca
The Best In Visual Material

Welcome to Canadian Video Services. These resources are available to all audio-visual institutional selectors. You do not need to be a CVS customer to use the site. Simply register as a new user and proceed.

If you have any questions or comments about this site, please contact Canadian Video Services' Coordinator via e-mail at [email protected].

For 16 years, the majority of Canadian librarians and teachers have used CVS to develop affordable video and DVD collections of the highest quality. With CVS, customers take advantage of a full line title catalogue, expert selection tools, automatic release plans, collection development consultation and public performance rights information.

David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#2 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computers, weight lifting, excercise, sports, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, toys, video games, eating

Posted 15 June 2005 - 06:48 AM

Good Luck with the new job David!

I am sure that you will be successful with it. (especially if you get to use your mad MOM skills)

cheers,

malaize

#3 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 15 June 2005 - 04:06 PM

Good Luck with the new job David!

I am sure that you will be successful with it. (especially if you get to use your mad MOM skills)
cheers,
malaize

View Post

Thank you Malaize. I appreciate the vote of confidence.

All the best,

Videoflicks2004
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users