• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 usdp

usdp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 07:22 AM

We are building a new ecommerce site using the StoreFront.net 6.0 developers edition shopping cart and will eventually need to integrate this with M.O.M. and pass order info and inventory & status info back and forth in batch. Has anyone done this? I would like to network and learn more from you. Thanks :rolleyes:

#2 Guest_Hollyc_*

Guest_Hollyc_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2005 - 07:37 AM

I don't know anything specifically about your issue, as we have Storefront SE- but I can only urge you not to go with Storefront under any circumstances- I'm here because I'm investigating & researching ways to get us out of there!

It's an extremely rinkydink program.

Their customer service is dismal at best and I mean at the very best. For everything that goes wrong- and plenty will- their total attitute is "Blame the victim." Tech support folks are "nice people" but totally ineffective. DO NOT HOST WITH STOREFRONT. I would try Acme Internet as a host, or datapipe maybe if someone forced me at gunpoint to stay with Storefront & at this point that's what it would take.

#3 Guest_Al_*

Guest_Al_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 April 2005 - 06:35 AM

It's an extremely rinkydink program.

That may very well be the understatement of the week. Storefront 6 is a pile of garbage and it is so painfully slow.

...maybe if someone forced me at gunpoint to stay with Storefront & at this point that's what it would take.

I would have to tell them to pull the trigger. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users