• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computers, weight lifting, excercise, sports, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, toys, video games, eating

Posted 25 January 2005 - 09:40 AM

Hello,

My name is Eli Boone and I am the Web Developer for J & J Dog Supplies, Ferret Depot, and Rabbit Stop

I have been with J & J Dog Supplies for almost 2 years.

J & J has been selling handmade leather dog leashes for 40 years. We also manufacture dog agility equipment. (If Animal Planet broadcasts the 2005 AKC/Eukanuba national Invitational Championship agility/obedience that took place in Tampa Florida earlier this month you will see our equipment being used because we are the sole equipment provider for this event.)

We branched out in 2003 and started Ferret Depot which sells ferret supplies.

In 2004 we started Rabbit Stop which sells rabbit supplies.

We have been using MOM for almost 4 years, and have been on MOM 5.0 since September 2003. Since I run the 3 websites and our in-house network I don't use MOM to enter orders etc., so it isn't often that I see that side of MOM. I usually just work with MOM whenever there is a problem that I have to fix.

I post on many computer/software related forums and this is one of my favorites. For a while I felt like we were the only company in the world who used this product.

Eli Boone

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users