• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 R&R Support

R&R Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 02:59 AM

My name is Kathleen Fleming and I have been supporting R&R Report Writer for over 10 years. We are pleased with our relationship with Dydacomp and the MOM community.

Our support website is http://207.5.19.19/c...orum/dcboard.pl if you want to join/view any discussions specific to R&R. You are also welcome to send an email to [email protected].

Kathleen
R&R Support

#2 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 17 January 2005 - 11:13 AM

My name is Kathleen Fleming and I have been supporting R&R Report Writer for over 10 years.� We are pleased with our relationship with Dydacomp and the MOM community.

Our support website is http://207.5.19.19/c...orum/dcboard.pl if you want to join/view any discussions specific to R&R.� You are also welcome to send an email to [email protected].

Kathleen
R&R Support

View Post

Hi Kathleen,

I am currently using R &R 8. I would like to use R&R Rattler. Do you have any specials or discounts for the MOMFAQ community?

Regards,

David
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#3 R&R Support

R&R Support

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 11:29 AM

No specials. Just the regular upgrade pricing. But there have been lots of changes since V8 so you might want to have a look at what is new in the recently released V11 ReportWorks.

Kathleen
R&R Support

#4 admin

admin

Supreme Commander

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 11:48 AM

Welcome to MOM FAQ!

We should trade links, you can add your site to the links forum and if you would be kind enough to link back to us that would be great.

Dana
Make sure to tell all the MOM users you know about this site!

#5 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 17 January 2005 - 12:16 PM

No specials.  Just the regular upgrade pricing.  But there have been lots of changes since V8 so you might want to have a look at what is new in the recently released V11 ReportWorks.

Kathleen
R&R Support

View Post

Kathleen,

Would you mind submitting the link for the new version.

Cheers,

David
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#6 ypf1258

ypf1258

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 17 January 2005 - 09:20 PM

My name is Kathleen Fleming and I have been supporting R&R Report Writer for over 10 years.� We are pleased with our relationship with Dydacomp and the MOM community.

Our support website is http://207.5.19.19/c...orum/dcboard.pl if you want to join/view any discussions specific to R&R.� You are also welcome to send an email to [email protected].

Kathleen
R&R Support

View Post

we have ver 9 laying around since 2001 is there any " dummies book" so I could get the basic idea how to use to program

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users