Bin numbers on part labels

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Willie Burn_*

Guest_Willie Burn_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2005 - 11:39 AM

How does one get Bin numbers printed out on the part labels. I must be missing something obvious here or everyone is doing it another way. When parts are received into stock, item labels are printed out. BUT how does the person stocking the shelves know which bin to put the item in ? :blink: :(

#2 Booksofwonder

Booksofwonder

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2008 - 01:08 PM

That's a great question that I'd like the answer to also. Additionally, how can you print out a report of all the items you might have in a specific bin with stock numbers, inventory totals etc.

#3 CanOfPoke

CanOfPoke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 05:55 AM

How does one get Bin numbers printed out on the part labels. I must be missing something obvious here or everyone is doing it another way. When parts are received into stock, item labels are printed out. BUT how does the person stocking the shelves know which bin to put the item in ?

Hi there,

Really there is many ways which you could go about this really. It would be best as a report as Booksofwonder said so that you could note down the items you may have in one bin and the numbers. If you have found an alternative way then please share. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users