M.O.M. Consultants

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_SueDoc_*

Guest_SueDoc_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 September 2004 - 10:11 AM

I need to adapt the packing slip so that an address ALWAYS prints in the "ship to" field on the form. Do you know of any consultants who might be able to help with this?

Thank you!

Sue

#2 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 30 September 2004 - 06:01 AM

Hi Sue,

You will have to contact MOM HELPERS for this type fo fix. I really wish the invoice and packing slips had more flexibilty over the layout and field options.

Be warned, last time I contacted MOM Helpers to try and get a custom invoice without the backorders showing they quoted me $2000.00 USD. Yikes!

Since I was invoicing orders with 100 to 300 items the customers were gettting annoyed with the extra long invoices with back orders showing. I spent a little bit of time in Report Writer and generated a custom invoice that I print after running the MOM invoices.

Best of Luck,

Dave
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users