• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 brogers911

brogers911

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:21 PM

I am needing help with creating customer notices, when I select HTML it combines all the text into one long run on sentance. It does not allow for me to enter down to begin a new line. Any help with out to overcome this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill

#2 planetdj

planetdj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 08:49 AM

I am needing help with creating customer notices, when I select HTML it combines all the text into one long run on sentance. It does not allow for me to enter down to begin a new line. Any help with out to overcome this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill

If you're going to use HTML, you'll need to learn the basic HTML commands. Enter <br /><br /> for two line breaks, or </p><p> end the existing paragraph and start a new one.
Chris Whybrew
PLANET DJ, INC
www.planetdj.com

#3 dseibold

dseibold

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:10 PM

I've never used the customer notices but we are discussing using it to automatically print out installation instructions at the time of sale. We have hundreds of instruction sheets that we have made into pdf files. Is there some way we can print our existing pdf files or do we have to convert them all to rtf?
David Seibold
Wild Horses, Inc.
Operations Manager

#4 planetdj

planetdj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 06:31 AM

I've never used the customer notices but we are discussing using it to automatically print out installation instructions at the time of sale. We have hundreds of instruction sheets that we have made into pdf files. Is there some way we can print our existing pdf files or do we have to convert them all to rtf?

Ummm... I think MOM can send a MOM-generated notice, an RTF, or a Word doc. Not pdf though.
Chris Whybrew
PLANET DJ, INC
www.planetdj.com

#5 dseibold

dseibold

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 11:23 AM

Ummm... I think MOM can send a MOM-generated notice, an RTF, or a Word doc. Not pdf though.

I understand that... I was just wondering if someone had learned to trick MOM into doing something it wasn't designed to do. Such as: enter an html command in the customer notice that downloads and prints a pdf file off of our web site or from a file on the server.
David Seibold
Wild Horses, Inc.
Operations Manager

#6 mom guy 86

mom guy 86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:08 PM

I understand that... I was just wondering if someone had learned to trick MOM into doing something it wasn't designed to do. Such as: enter an html command in the customer notice that downloads and prints a pdf file off of our web site or from a file on the server.

yea i mean you can make a notice to send out that just contains a link to the pdf instructions available to download or view from your website.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users