• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 solaywellness

solaywellness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 July 2008 - 08:51 PM

HI everyone, I wish I would have read these posts before purchasing MOm and sitelink, is anybody currently satisafied with mom and sitelink basket? I read the early posts and nobody was, so Im curios now,

also if your using sitelink, did you have to manually put in every product, description and image, is there a way to import this information?

does anybody like the sitelink basket? its pretty expensive and doenst have all the features listed on the website that is said it had when I bought this, any other basket only that works with MOM, we have a great site already HTML built and dont want to switch yet to an asp.net website

anything anyone can tell me about sitelink basket and mom would be great, so far its been not fun at all,
thank you
isabella

#2 massimiliano

massimiliano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 09:16 AM

HI everyone, I wish I would have read these posts before purchasing MOm and sitelink, is anybody currently satisafied with mom and sitelink basket? I read the early posts and nobody was, so Im curios now,

also if your using sitelink, did you have to manually put in every product, description and image, is there a way to import this information?

does anybody like the sitelink basket? its pretty expensive and doenst have all the features listed on the website that is said it had when I bought this, any other basket only that works with MOM, we have a great site already HTML built and dont want to switch yet to an asp.net website

anything anyone can tell me about sitelink basket and mom would be great, so far its been not fun at all,
thank you
isabella

Sorry you bought it. We ended up returning the product unopened when we realized the bad customer service it had and what we were risking. We found out they had sold us the product promising things it doesn't have. Good news is we have a different software that works great. Bad news is after 2 months we still don't have our money back!

#3 planetdj

planetdj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 06 September 2008 - 06:38 AM

Sorry you bought it. We ended up returning the product unopened when we realized the bad customer service it had and what we were risking. We found out they had sold us the product promising things it doesn't have. Good news is we have a different software that works great. Bad news is after 2 months we still don't have our money back!

What is the software you chose that you believe works great?
Chris Whybrew
PLANET DJ, INC
www.planetdj.com

#4 mom guy 86

mom guy 86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 September 2008 - 02:05 PM

Yes its called the import export module. You can build a spreadsheet with all this data and easily import it including the sitelink picture paths.

#5 notehead

notehead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 11:07 AM

thank you
isabella

It has not been too bad for us. Customer service and support are abysmal though. I am on the SQL (XL) version and because I've extensive knowledge of the data/backend, learned out of necessity, I can make it work quite well doing things it should do but doesn't.

Happy to help if you have any questions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users