6 replies to this topic

#1 workuseonly04

workuseonly04

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 09:49 AM

Anyone ever have an order that has been processed but the status of the order will not change?

It's a cheque order that has been processed. The item status remains at Pending Shipment. Even when the processing cycle is completed at the end of the day, the order is not listed. However, when doing a List Status of Pending Orders, this order always appears. It has been consistantly showing up for several months.

Any idea what could be causing this?

I've inspected the order several times; looking for something out of the ordinary that would cause this but have found nothing.

It doesn't really affect anything. It just doesn't make sense.

Thanks

#2 Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 August 2004 - 10:59 AM

Maybe you need to "Ship Ahead" the order?

#3 workuseonly04

workuseonly04

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 27 August 2004 - 12:11 PM

Nah. There are no back-ordered items on the order. The order status just doesn't change, though it should. The status of the individual item on the order does not change either.

This is usually done when Stage 10 is completed. No idea why this order's status hasn't changed.

#4 ufsimatt

ufsimatt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 August 2004 - 12:03 PM

I've had orders in the past that seem to get caught at this point as well. I seem to recall that resetting the order status and run order processing just for this order has worked before. If that doesn't work, you can try resetting the order, delete the item, reenter the item, save the order and try processing the order by iteself again. Good Luck!

#5 WHI

WHI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 03:37 PM

The easy fix when it works (we have had some that will not change the status) is to change the item status to shipped line by line. Save the order and it disappears out of pending shipment. We have had some order that just get stuck. At that point reseting is required. Please let us know what you have to do to solve this.

#6 workuseonly04

workuseonly04

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 05:33 AM

The order has two items. One is a return and the other a standard item. I have changed the status of the standard item to shipped but it hasn't made a difference thus far.

#7 WHI

WHI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 September 2004 - 01:39 PM

If all the feilds look good no balenced owed etc. Try reseting and quick print the order.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users