2 replies to this topic

#1 recycleworks

recycleworks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:06 AM

This is a double pronged issue.

Most pressing is the fact that two of the trade customers whom I usually bill all at once cannot be invoiced for some reason.

By this I mean that I cannot select Invoice in the payment information section of the order total tab.

I thought it was because some of the items were out of stock or on back order, but I've made sure everything is available, and it still won't allow me to select invoice. :blink:

The second part of this issue is that I don't know how to set up a customer so that I have the option to select invoice instead of credit card payment/cheque or whatever

Thanks in advance!

#2 dseibold

dseibold

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:13 AM

To set up an account, open the customer file and select the finance tab. Set the credit limit that you desire and then you will be able to charge an order to invoice.

If you can't invoice these customers, they may have overspent their credit limit.
David Seibold
Wild Horses, Inc.
Operations Manager

#3 recycleworks

recycleworks

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 02:05 AM

To set up an account, open the customer file and select the finance tab. Set the credit limit that you desire and then you will be able to charge an order to invoice.

If you can't invoice these customers, they may have overspent their credit limit.

Thankyou very much, this has been a major headache for me, I really appreciate you taking the time to answer, and of course in the spirit of the community, I'll always offer help when I can around here. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users