• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sakatam

sakatam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 03:50 PM

I work for a small business and we are growing really fast.... oh yes the questions, We are trying a new method of invintory control, one idea that we had is to scan a product and be able to thermal print (remotely) on a sticker (about 1" X 3/4" being the biggest) our stock number, with that does anyone have any hardware and software that we can use with MOM v5.4 that we can use to achieve this? The other question that i have with that same scanner take a order about 2 up to 200 items and scan in those items and the scanner says "MISSING ## OF ITEMS" <--- something like that while being able to pack things and or palletized them? We are trying not to miss anything on our orders.

If anyone has an idea please help me out in any way possible, Thanks in advance for helping :)

#2 Vinnie

Vinnie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 06:00 AM

HI

We have made a in house custom soultion to scanning in and reciving inventory. as well our system will enter the upc codes for the products on a PO and update the MOM database. I would be more then happy to discuss any questions you may have our in house system works on ASP and is web based.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users