1 reply to this topic

#1 hnydam

hnydam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 May 2007 - 04:41 PM

Hi!

My hard drive crashed and I had to reinstall MOM and also setup all of my POS/POP hardware.

Does anyone have the MOM settings for the Cherry keyboard magnetic swipe (for the Cherry Tools setup software)? The default settings do not input the credit card information in a format that MOM likes. I remember having to change these settings in the Cherry Tools but I don't remember what those settings were.

Does anyone have them? If you don't have them just sitting around, I would imagine that going into your Cherry Tools and looking at the settings would tell me what I need to know.

Thank you SO MUCH in advance!

-Heather

#2 luetzow industries

luetzow industries

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:35 PM

Hi!

My hard drive crashed and I had to reinstall MOM and also setup all of my POS/POP hardware.

Does anyone have the MOM settings for the Cherry keyboard magnetic swipe (for the Cherry Tools setup software)? The default settings do not input the credit card information in a format that MOM likes. I remember having to change these settings in the Cherry Tools but I don't remember what those settings were.

Does anyone have them? If you don't have them just sitting around, I would imagine that going into your Cherry Tools and looking at the settings would tell me what I need to know.

Thank you SO MUCH in advance!

-Heather

I too have the cherry card reader keyboard and need information on setup with mom 7.
thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users