Purchase Orders

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Sherri_*

Guest_Sherri_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2004 - 07:04 AM

I am using MOM version 3 and for the last 2 months have had trouble with Purchase Orders. Sometimes they will not print, it just acts like I didn't enter the information, but it uses the next PO number. I can't find a way to force MOM to reprint them or anything like that. I have not yet found any links as to why some will not print. Does anyone have any suggestions?

#2 WHI

WHI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:55 PM

We use 4.3

#3 WHI

WHI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 03:58 PM

We use 4.3 in there you can uncheck the printed box and try again. The system will ask if POs were printed correctly. We ussually don't wait to see, we just hit the yes botton. So somtimes if there is a problem we have to go back into the PO and reprint. Sorry I can't remember how 3.0 worked.

#4 Guest_Sherri_*

Guest_Sherri_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 July 2004 - 09:17 AM

Thanks, my problem is trying to create purchase orders for a drop shipment. To do that I must first create an invoice and it's when I process that order to get to the purchase order it just goes over it and doesn't print the purchase order. It never prompts me or anything, but it does use the next po number.

#5 WHI

WHI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 03:03 PM

I'm not totaly sure of the answer but I can tell you how that works here. Some of this may be stuff you allready know. First make sure you do not show any inventory on hand for the drop ship part number. If you do MOM will use that inventory first. Drop ship POs are part of order processing. We quick print every order. The main reson for this is we don't let the customer off the phone until the CC is processed. That way if there is a problem they know right then. Because of this our POs will print either when our purchaser prints POs or when the shipper uses the batch processing to get the info from MOM to UPS. Since your system seems to skip the drop ship PO printing does it create the PO? Can you look it up? When you do is the printed box checked or unchecked? Sorry I don't remember 3.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users