• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computers, weight lifting, excercise, sports, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, toys, video games, eating

Posted 30 March 2007 - 07:29 AM

We are using MOM5.4 and UPS Worldship 9.0 for shipping. When we process an order with Worldship we have it set up to add the tracking numbers to a .csv file that is then imported back into MOM from the batch order processing screen. This works fine for regular orders but for the last few months the tracking numbers for backordered orders is not being imported back into MOM. I have looked at the .csv file to make sure Worldship is writing the tracking info to the file and it is there. I don't know why this is happening. The only change that I can think of that has taken place is that we upgraded to Worldship 9.0 in January. That is about the time this started to occur. I have spoken with Dydacomp about this and they took a look at our .csv file and our box.dbf file. They told me that the info in box.dbf for the backorder was being changed manually like it was being shipped manually or someone typed in some info like the tracking number. We haven't done anything different with these backorders then before. Once the backordered item is received in MOM the backordered order is released and we ship it. Has anyone else experienced this lately?

Thanks,

malaize

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users