6 replies to this topic

#1 workuseonly04

workuseonly04

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 06:00 AM

I love that no one in this forum replies to any post. Probably because no one knows any of the answers to any of the questions. Either way, I'm failing to see this forum's purpose. I thought it was a good idea; and in theory, it still seems like one. In practice, I deem it a miserable failure.

Now I'm going to be a hypocrite and request that you don't ban me from posting. :)

#2 WHI

WHI

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 11:24 AM

I'm sure most who look at this board are professionals and won't waste your time or theirs if they don't feel like what they have to say will help. That's a good thing because you don't have to sort through a bunch of misinformation. This board has not been here all that long so give it time and tell other MOM users to get involved. Your other choice is to call tech at MOM. :unsure: I have found that works good for data base stuff but not so well for practical day to day use. Don't give up.

#3 admin

admin

Supreme Commander

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 July 2004 - 02:51 PM

We are working very hard to increase the traffic here mainly through advertising. Once there is more of a userbase people will be able to help each other out at a better rate. I do notice though that these seems to be many questions going unanswered here, hopefully that will begin to turn around soon.

Thanks,

Dana
Make sure to tell all the MOM users you know about this site!

#4 John.b

John.b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 September 2004 - 06:04 PM

workuseonly04;

whats your question. maybe I can help you out

#5 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 29 September 2004 - 10:14 AM

Just a suggestion...

Would it be possilbe to send out an email to all mom users (directly from Dydacomp's list of customers) and notify them of this forum.

I found this forum by chance.

Cheers,

David
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#6 workuseonly04

workuseonly04

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 06:03 AM

Now, why would Dydacomp want to do that? It will only mean they'll have to start providing real support.

#7 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 30 September 2004 - 08:10 AM

Hi Workuseonly,

I feel your frustration. You call for support and you often get thrown on a waiting list.

Look on the bright side, for an all encompassing piece of software, (and for the price) MOM sure does a lot! I've looked at some of the alternatives and you can't beat MOM for the price.

Granted, I refused to spend $5000.00 for an upgrade to version 5 from 4.3. I'll wait for the SQL version. That will open up the sytem nicely.

Cheers,

Dave
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users