2 replies to this topic

#1 JPEnterprises

JPEnterprises

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 06:27 PM

I hate mom's statements.
I get complaints from my customers on a daily basis. They can't see any type of General Ledger of accounts. IE: all invoices and all payments and what they were applied to.(Something that quickbooks does built in) What can I do about this? It's taking a ton of time having to research all invoices and payments just to PROVE they owe me the money.

Thanks for any help
Josh

#2 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:26 AM

I hate mom's statements.
I get complaints from my customers on a daily basis. They can't see any type of General Ledger of accounts. IE: all invoices and all payments and what they were applied to.(Something that quickbooks does built in) What can I do about this? It's taking a ton of time having to research all invoices and payments just to PROVE they owe me the money.

Thanks for any help
Josh

Hi JPEnterprises,

I remember my experience with MOM at the helm of my accounting process... generating a statement for a customer was a nightmare. Especially because MOM automatically applies credits to the oldest invoice. In Qb you have the option of using the credit where the customer indicates.

You really need to export your transactions to QB and use QB to track the money.

You can search our forum for some tips on exporting from MOM to QB.

example: MOM to QB

Best,

Videoflicks2004
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#3 JPEnterprises

JPEnterprises

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 01:55 PM

Hi JPEnterprises,

I remember my experience with MOM at the helm of my accounting process... generating a statement for a customer was a nightmare. Especially because MOM automatically applies credits to the oldest invoice. In Qb you have the option of using the credit where the customer indicates.

You really need to export your transactions to QB and use QB to track the money.

You can search our forum for some tips on exporting from MOM to QB.

example: MOM to QB

Best,

Videoflicks2004

Maybe i'm not understanding. Are you saying that once I post i'll be able to see each customer's records in Quickbooks? I'll be able to see all sales/invoices they have and apply any payments I want? If so how do you do this? I've exported before into Quickbooks, but all I saw it did was giving me journal entry for sales, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cost of goods, etc...

If this isn't the case and you can use the export of MOM in quickbooks how i'm discussing please let me know! I would love this!

Thanks,
Josh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users