Photo

MOM Problem Variable STARTBLD not found PLEASE HELP!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 paulc

paulc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2006 - 03:40 PM

:(

Hello Everyone,

I am having problems getting into MOM. I am getting the following errors. When I double click on the MOM icon and launch the program from our server the program error appears. The errors are Variable STARTBLD not found. I click ignore and the the next error is STARTICI not found. I click ignore and the program closes. Another error I get is Index does not match the table. Delete the index file and re-create the index. Our company system is down. I am hoping maybe someone can help me!!! Thank you!

:( :( :( :(

#2 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computers, weight lifting, excercise, sports, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, toys, video games, eating

Posted 30 October 2006 - 09:43 AM

:(

Hello Everyone,

I am having problems getting into MOM. I am getting the following errors. When I double click on the MOM icon and launch the program from our server the program error appears. The errors are Variable STARTBLD not found. I click ignore and the the next error is STARTICI not found. I click ignore and the program closes. Another error I get is Index does not match the table. Delete the index file and re-create the index. Our company system is down. I am hoping maybe someone can help me!!! Thank you!
:( :( :( :(

Hello,

File sent!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users