• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computers, weight lifting, excercise, sports, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, toys, video games, eating

Posted 03 October 2006 - 09:05 AM

Hello,

We set up a Type Code 1 in MOM 5.4 that gives 20% off all stock items. This is in our Ferret Depot store. (we use the MOM multi company module and have 3 stores) We assign this Type Code to ferret shelters so we can give them 20% off their orders.

Lets say I create a new order for a shelter and start adding items to their order. The 20% is automatically deducted after entering the items. If the customer is on the phone with me and wants to know how much money they have spent on the order so far I have to go to the Order Total tab to see the total. When I go back to the Line Item detail tab the 20% discount is not included on the items like it was before. I then have to manually enter an SOI for 20% on each item.

I spoke with one of our managers about this and he said that this oddity has been occurring in MOM for quite some time.

Can anyone else replicate this?

Thanks a lot,

#2 planetdj

planetdj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 11:40 AM

Similar...

If I enter an item onto this kind of order, the 20% appears. If I change the quantity, the discount disappears and I have to re-add it.

In this situation, I have already contacted MOM... they have verified the problem... and said they are working on a fix.
Chris Whybrew
PLANET DJ, INC
www.planetdj.com

#3 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computers, weight lifting, excercise, sports, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, toys, video games, eating

Posted 04 October 2006 - 01:01 PM

Similar...

If I enter an item onto this kind of order, the 20% appears. If I change the quantity, the discount disappears and I have to re-add it.

In this situation, I have already contacted MOM... they have verified the problem... and said they are working on a fix.

Hi planetdj,

Thanks for the info. I tried replicating the issue you are having but for some reason the 20% discount would not appear on the item I added until I went to the Order Total tab and then when back to the Line Item Detail tab. Good to hear that Dydacomp knows about it, and is hopefully working on a fix.

Best Regards,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users