• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computers, weight lifting, excercise, sports, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, toys, video games, eating

Posted 22 September 2006 - 12:10 PM

Hi,

Does anyone know how to map fields in MOM? I run an app in our shopping cart so I can import orders into MOM and the country code is being imported into the MOM Alt/Fax field. The app developer tells me that the issue is with our mapping of the country codes in MOM. Any ideas would be great.

Best regards,

#2 CDI Fulfillment

CDI Fulfillment

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 07:47 AM

There are a couple of things that you need to do to import international orders into MOM (I am assuming that is why you are importing the country code into MOM?).

1) The "Foreign" field needs to be populated with an X or Y for all international orders. It can be left blank or populated with N if it is domestic.

2) The country code should be imported into the "Country" field. I believe that you can use either the 3-digit code or ISO code found in the Country database. I have always used the 3-digit code, so I know that works.

If your fields don't exactly match up with what is being output by your shopping cart, you can change the order of your import fields. With 4.0, this has to be done in DBUWIN. With 5.0, it is much easier. Just go to Options -> Order Import/Export Module -> Define Import File Layout. There you can change the order of the fields being imported. You can also add demographic fields for importation or remove extra fields that you don't need.
Jay Snelgrove
Fulfillment Manager
CDI Media, Inc.

http://www.cdimedia.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users