• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 bobraycher

bobraycher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2006 - 06:04 PM

I am trying to install a workstation using the workstation install disk. The locatin of MOM has moved on the server. The install stops with an error attempting to locate MOM from the old location. I believe there is a method using run to get areound this and point it to the correct location, but I can't find my notes on this.

Any help would be appreciated.

#2 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computers, weight lifting, excercise, sports, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, toys, video games, eating

Posted 29 August 2006 - 12:55 PM

I am trying to install a workstation using the workstation install disk. The locatin of MOM has moved on the server. The install stops with an error attempting to locate MOM from the old location. I believe there is a method using run to get areound this and point it to the correct location, but I can't find my notes on this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

When you are running the workstation install don't you have the option to choose what directory MOM is installed on? Have you mapped a network drive to the new location that MOM is installed on? (I am assuming it is installed on a server.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users