• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 VSMOM

VSMOM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 06:53 AM

Hello, currently we import orders using text codes for products, but we want to import orders using UPC codes. Is this possible? What do I have to do to make this happen?

This would largely get rid of our exception report.

#2 rgacote

rgacote

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 01:15 PM

Hello, currently we import orders using text codes for products, but we want to import orders using UPC codes. Is this possible? What do I have to do to make this happen?

This would largely get rid of our exception report.

I was just about to ask the exact same questions.

I would like to use UPC codes in the XML import format. Solves many problems for me.

#3 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 22 May 2006 - 07:21 PM

Hello,

As long as the UPC field in the product is populated you may use eithe the STOCK.Number field or the STOCK.UPC field in the import.

You can test this out in any order by typing either the STOCK NUMBER or the UPC to create a line item.

Best,

Videoflicks2004
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#4 rgacote

rgacote

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 12:13 PM

Hello,
As long as the UPC field in the product is populated you may use eithe the STOCK.Number field or the STOCK.UPC field in the import.

You can test this out in any order by typing either the STOCK NUMBER or the UPC to create a line item.

Best,
Videoflicks2004

Thanks for your answer.
Any thoughts on how to do this using the new MOM XML import function?

#5 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 26 May 2006 - 03:55 PM

Thanks for your answer.
Any thoughts on how to do this using the new MOM XML import function?

--

Hi,

Unfortunately I'm stuck on MOM 4.3 --

No XML import option.

Does anyone else in the forum have this option?

Best,

Videoflicks2004
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#6 VSMOM

VSMOM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 May 2006 - 12:06 PM

--

Hi,

Unfortunately I'm stuck on MOM 4.3 --

No XML import option.

Does anyone else in the forum have this option?

Best,

Videoflicks2004

Thanks. It's still useful for us to look into.

#7 notehead

notehead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 12:27 PM

I don't understand the question. If the item number or upc exists in the item number field in the file it will/should import. XLM is just the delivery method not the data.

- <xsd:element name="product0X">=Item Number or UPC
- <xsd:simpleType>
- <xsd:restriction base="xsd:string">
<xsd:maxLength value="20" />
</xsd:restriction>
</xsd:simpleType>
</xsd:element>

n

#8 lily

lily

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:18 PM

The Importance of Being Honest
In the busy city of New York, such an astonishing thing that ever happened.
On a Friday night, a poor young artist stood at the gate of the subway station, playing his violin. Though the music was great, people were quickly going home for the weekend. In this case, many of them slowed down their paces and put some money into the hat of the young man. (wow gold)
The next day, the young artist came to the gate of the subway station, and put his hat on the ground gracefully. Different than the day before, he took out a large piece of paper and laid it on the ground and
put some stones on it. Then he adjusted the violin and began playing. It seemed more pleasant to listen to.
Before long, the young violinist was surrounded with people, who were all attracted by the words on that paper. It said�Last night, a gentleman named George Sang put an important thing into my hat by mistaken. Please come to claim it soon.�
Seeing this, it caused a great excitement and people wondered what it could be. After about half an hour, a middle-aged man ran there in a hurry and rushed through the crowd to the violinist and grabbed his shoulders and said, �Yes, it�s you.
You did come here. I knew that you�re an honest man and would certainly come here.�
The young violinist asked calmly, �Are you Mr. George Sang?�
The man nodded. The violinist asked, �Did you lose something?�
�Lottery. It�s lottery,� said the man. (wow power leveling,)
The violinist took out a lottery ticket on which George Sang�s name was seen. �Is it?� he asked.
George nodded promptly and seized the lottery ticket and kissed it, then he danced with the violinist.The story turned out to be this: George Sang is an office clerk. He bought a lottery ticket issued by a bank a few days ago. The awards opened yesterday and he won a prize of $500,000. So he felt very happy after work and felt the music was so wonderful, that he took out 50 dollars and put in the hat. However the lottery ticket was also thrown in. The violinist was a student at an Arts College and had planned to attend advanced studies in Vienna. He had booked the ticket and would fly that morning. However when he was cleaning up he found the lottery ticket. Thinking that the owner would return to look for it, he cancelled the flight and came back to where he was given the lottery ticket.Later someone asked the violinist: �At that time you were in needed to pay the tuition fee and you had to play the violin in the subway station every day to make the money. Then why didn�t you take the lottery ticket for yourself?�The violinist said, �Although I don�t have much money, I live happily; but if I lose honesty I won�t be happy forever.� ( world of warcraft power leveling,)
Through our lives, we can gain a lot and lose so much. But being honest should always be with us. If we bear ourselves in a deceptive and dishonest way, we may succeed temporarily. However, from the long-term
view, we will be a loser. Such kind of people are just like the water on the mountain. It stands high above the masses at the beginning, but gradually it comes down inch by inch and loses the chance of going up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users