• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Wildwood

Wildwood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 10:19 AM

Has anybody installed the MOM Workstation (v 4.3) on a 64-bit version of Windows with any success?

I have installed the workstation, but still get the following error:

"M.O.M. version 4.30 needs to have the latest workstation install. You can download the latest workstation install at www.dydacomp.com/support"

I've repeatedly installed the workstation setup program, but only dbuwin.exe will work and that above error comes up when trying to run momwin.exe.

HELP!

Bryan

Attached Files

#2 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 18 December 2005 - 06:42 AM

Hey,

I once had a similar problem on a different sys architecture due to installing MOMWIN and the workstation on the same drive partition.

I recommend installing on different partitions.

Best,

David
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#3 Wildwood

Wildwood

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 10:02 PM

I've got the MOMWIN system files in d:\sys\momwin folder. I believe the workstation install dropped the foxpro runtime support files in the c:\windows\system32 or c:\windows\syswow64 folder (since it is the x64 edition). I wonder if anybody has ever gotten it to run on the 64-bit version of windows. I know foxpro is compatible with it, and dbuwin runs fine, but for some reason it (Mail Order Manager) does not think the workstation is installed. I'm thinking I might need custom programming to bypass the workstation check if I can't figure this out fast.

Bryan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users