• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 brucedw

brucedw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 01:38 PM

Is it possible to modify the invoice format used in MOM? I would like to give it a more attractive appearance with shading, etc. Is there a template somewhere that can be tweaked? - Thanks

#2 carrotink

carrotink

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 07:02 AM

We had Brian Banko modify our invoice to include the Bin location. So, we pick and pack of the same ticket. Works out well.

Brian is the guy at momhelpers.com

#3 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 24 July 2005 - 03:52 AM

We had Brian Banko modify our invoice to include the Bin location.  So, we pick and pack of the same ticket.  Works out well.

Brian is the guy at momhelpers.com

View Post

Hi,

If you have R &R report writer you can download a Report Reprint Template in the MOM FAQ download section.

This report will allow you to customize your invoices.

CONS: You have to run the report after printing your MOM invoices in order to recreate the invoice(s).

PROS: If you ever lose an invoice you can reprint it.
-You can reprint an invoice without invoicing committed product on a customer's account.
-You can customize the invoice to show any calculation you want or any field you want FREE.

Cheers,

Videoflcks2004
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#4 Lauban

Lauban

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 12:29 PM

Can you tell me where you can get this report writer, and is it only for programmers?

Thanks

lauban

Hi,

If you have R &R report writer you can download a Report Reprint Template in the MOM FAQ download section.

This report will allow you to customize your invoices. 

CONS: You have to run the report after printing your MOM invoices in order to recreate the invoice(s).

PROS: If you ever lose an invoice you can reprint it.
-You can reprint an invoice without invoicing committed product on a customer's account.
-You can customize the invoice to show any calculation you want or any field you want FREE.

Cheers,

Videoflcks2004

View Post

#5 ypf1258

ypf1258

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 September 2005 - 05:09 PM

Can you tell me where you can get this report writer, and is it only for programmers?

Thanks

lauban

View Post

Dydacomp

Liveware.com

You are the best buying it from dydacomp they give some supplements with it

#6 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 13 September 2005 - 06:31 PM

Dydacomp
Liveware.com

You are the best buying it from dydacomp they give some supplements with it

View Post

Those are the two sources I know of. Once you get the software please feel free to ask for help customizing reports.

Cheers,

Videoflicks2004
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users