• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jinglis

Jinglis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2005 - 05:20 AM

I represent a small UK retailer and we've had MOM for 4 years and we're wanting to do stock checks with a barcode scanner to speed things up. Does anyone know if this is possible with MOM, or do we need some other software.

Any advice, tips or gneral comments greatly appreciated!

#2 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 13 April 2005 - 05:43 PM

Hi,

This function is not available in mom 4.3 you will have to investigate version 5.1

Cheers,

David
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#3 Jinglis

Jinglis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 03:02 AM

Thanks, we've got 5.1 and Im waiting for an e-mail from a support guy I spoke to at Dydacomp but thats been a couple of days and no answer.

James

#4 Guest_Guest_Ben_*_*

Guest_Guest_Ben_*_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2005 - 04:30 AM

I have a stock count utility for that very purpose, allowing full or incremental stock counts, it then uses the mom import feature to update databases. Other features include add barcode or mark stock as having no barcode, and add unit weight.

It searches using mom stock number, isbn/alternate or upc, or you can search by description line 1.

It also features a full reconcilliation screen so that changes may be made, and full reporting on changes can be output to excel.

#5 dseibold

dseibold

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 03 May 2005 - 07:55 AM

I have a stock count utility ...

View Post

Interesting! Are you willing to share?
David Seibold
Wild Horses, Inc.
Operations Manager

#6 Guest_B_*

Guest_B_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 May 2005 - 08:03 AM

We could let people have a copy if they wanted to contribute towards the cost of development...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users