• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 eweiner

eweiner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 12:18 AM

Is anyone aware of any integrations done between MOM and Endicia's Dazzle program. We use Dazzle for our USPS mailings, and it would be great if there were some pre-built integration available.

Thanks from a newbie on this board.

Regards,

Eric Weiner
Information Publications, Inc.

#2 Herbie

Herbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 March 2005 - 08:33 AM

Unfortunately i don't know the answer to your question. However i'm interested if you found anything out because we also use Endicia Dazzle in our business. If you've discovered anything since you asked that question please let me know!
Carolyn

#3 MerchantSmurf

MerchantSmurf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 02:46 PM

You want to look at "Galaxy" by Endicia.

http://www.endicia.c.../hot/galaxy.cfm
This appears to have the capability to fully integrate with MOM.

I have only tested the demo a bit, and would love to hear back from others who give it a try. :)

#4 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computers, weight lifting, excercise, sports, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, toys, video games, eating

Posted 20 December 2005 - 08:52 AM

Hi all,

I am currently looking at Endicia's Dazzle Designer for our USPS shipping. So far I like what I see however, does anyone know if Endicia's Dazzle Designer and Galaxy Ship can do the following?

We use MOM 5.3 and the multi company modules for 3 companies.

We have a warehouse computer that we want to use to ship USPS packages for all three comapanies. I see that Dazzle Designer uses an ODBC connection to connect to the MOM databases so you can enter an order number to populate the customer shipping fields. Does Dazzle Designer offer an easy way to switch ODBC connections so it can connect to a different MOM directory? (like a pulldown menu or something) If my users have to go into the program settings to change the ODBC connection to a different directory then that would not work. I am having this issue with WindowBook's Postal Package Partner program right now. That is why I am looking at Endicia.

Thanks, malaize

#5 Guest_Chris Engel_*

Guest_Chris Engel_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2006 - 03:17 PM

[email protected]

Hi all,  My Company is Pacific Mailing and Shipping In Portland OR. We specialize in integrating Dazzle to virtually any application including MOM.  If you would like more information regaurding your  companies specific needs please shoot me an email at the above adress and I would be happy to discuss your options.

Thanks
Chris Engel

I am currently looking at Endicia's Dazzle Designer for our USPS shipping.  So far I like what I see however, does anyone know if Endicia's Dazzle Designer and Galaxy Ship can do the following?

We use MOM 5.3 and the multi company modules for 3 companies.

We have a warehouse computer that we want to use to ship USPS packages for all three comapanies.  I see that Dazzle Designer uses an ODBC connection to connect to the MOM databases so you can enter an order number to populate the customer shipping fields.  Does Dazzle Designer offer an easy way to switch ODBC connections so it can connect to a different MOM directory?  (like a pulldown menu or something)  If my users have to go into the program settings to change the ODBC connection to a different directory then that would not work.  I am having this issue with WindowBook's Postal Package Partner program right now.  That is why I am looking at Endicia. 

Thanks, malaize

View Post

#6 Guest_Leo Strnot_*

Guest_Leo Strnot_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2006 - 08:35 PM

Hi all, My Company is Advanced Logistics Systems In Spokane WA . We specialize in integrating Dazzle and All other Endicia products to virtually any application including MOM, SPSS, PB Acsent and TMS shipping systems. If you would like more information regaurding your companies specific needs please shoot me an email at the above adress and I would be happy to discuss your options.

Leonard M Strnot (Leo)
Advanced Logistics Systems LLC
PO Box 9814
Spokane WA 99209-9814

Phone: 509-.327.4110 Fax: 509.327.2504
Mobile/Voice: 509.475.1120
E-mail: [email protected]
Web Site: www.advlogsys.net

#7 Guest_Leo Strnot_*

Guest_Leo Strnot_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2006 - 08:36 PM

Hi all, My Company is Advanced Logistics Systems In Spokane WA . We specialize in integrating Dazzle and All other Endicia products to virtually any application including MOM, SPSS, PB Acsent and TMS shipping systems. If you would like more information regaurding your companies specific needs please shoot me an email at the above adress and I would be happy to discuss your options.

Leonard M Strnot (Leo)
Advanced Logistics Systems LLC
PO Box 9814
Spokane WA 99209-9814

Phone: 509-.327.4110 Fax: 509.327.2504
Mobile/Voice: 509.475.1120
E-mail: [email protected]
Web Site: www.advlogsys.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users