• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Llama

Llama

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 10:05 AM

First off, I hope I am putting this in the right Forum - I poked around a little and this looked like the place to be.

Here's my problem...I am running MOM 5.1 on a Windows 98 machine. I currently have my screen resolution set to 1024x768. When I am in the Maintain Stock Items Screen and I go in the actual Add Item or Edit Item section, the bottom is cut off on my data entry screens. I can't see the Operator Notes. I have tried setting my resolution to 800x600 but that didn't help.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Shannon

#2 Guest_Scott_*

Guest_Scott_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2005 - 11:01 PM

First off, I hope I am putting this in the right Forum - I poked around a little and this looked like the place to be.

Here's my problem...I am running MOM 5.1 on a Windows 98 machine.  I currently have my screen resolution set to 1024x768.  When I am in the Maintain Stock Items Screen and I go in the actual Add Item or Edit Item section, the bottom is cut off on my data entry screens.  I can't see the Operator Notes.  I have tried setting my resolution to 800x600 but that didn't help.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Shannon

View Post

Use small fonts in Windows. Go to your screen properties, Advanced and change to small fonts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users