• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Paul Andrews

Paul Andrews

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2005 - 12:31 AM

Does anyone recomend a company for UK Support apart from Mailsolve?

The reason I ask is, our anual support fee is up for renewal and we said to Mailsolve and Dydacomp that we thought it was too expensive and got the feeling we were being ripped off. With that Mailsolve and Dydacomp terminated our remaining support contract stating we have gone against their goodwill clause in the contract.

How imature is this?

Has anyone else suffered like this?

Are companies not allowed to say what they think?

Obviously Dydacomp / Mailsolve make too much money to really care about customers!

#2 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 15 February 2005 - 10:37 AM

Does anyone recomend a company for UK Support apart from Mailsolve?

The reason I ask is, our anual support fee is up for renewal and we said to Mailsolve and Dydacomp that we thought it was too expensive and got the feeling we were being ripped off.  With that Mailsolve and Dydacomp terminated our remaining support contract stating we have gone against their goodwill clause in the contract.

How imature is this?

Has anyone else suffered like this?

Are companies not allowed to say what they think?

Obviously Dydacomp / Mailsolve make too much money to really care about customers!

View Post

Hi Paul,

We're in your boat. The support to Canada for MOM is extremely limited since the software is geared to the US marketplace. MOM is integrated with USPS, UPS and other companies in the US. It's a whole other story here.

We cancelled our support contract over a year ago. It was the best 3000 US I've ever saved. Now I turn to the forums for help with minor issues. I've been using the MOM system for over 5 years. I hate to brag, but I know more about MOM than most of their C.S.R's

Cheers,

David
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#3 Guest_Richard Wasilkowski_*

Guest_Richard Wasilkowski_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2005 - 01:08 AM

For everyone's information Paul Andrews of Choice Stationery is re newing his support with MailSolve and actually support was never the issue.
We have a stronger relationship with Paul than ever and look forward to many years together supporting and enhancing Paul's business through MOM's ability to recoop monies by streamling and making businesses more efficient and cost effective.

#4 Guest_Richard Wasilkowski_*

Guest_Richard Wasilkowski_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2005 - 01:14 AM

For everyone's information Paul Andrews of Choice Stationery is re newing his support with MailSolve and actually support was never the issue.
We have a stronger relationship with Paul than ever and look forward to many years together supporting and enhancing Paul's business through MOM's ability to recoop monies by streamling and making businesses more efficient and cost effective.

#5 Guest_Does Paul having anything to add_*

Guest_Does Paul having anything to add_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2005 - 07:43 AM

Paul,

Any comments?

Cheers,

Dave

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users