1 reply to this topic

#1 tubeguy

tubeguy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 09:57 AM

Hello,

We contacted MOM Helpers a few months back right after be bought MOM to help with converting our parts database, but they never came through. I won't get into the details, but it was an issue with just getting back to us (returning emails and phone calls) that left us witha bad taste. Are there any alternatives? Hopefully Chicago based?

Thanks,

Joe Plaziak
HouseholdAppliance.com
Niles, IL

#2 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 25 January 2005 - 06:26 PM

Hello,

We contacted MOM Helpers a few months back right after be bought MOM to help with converting our parts database, but they never came through. I won't get into the details, but it was an issue with just getting back to us (returning emails and phone calls) that left us witha bad taste. Are there any alternatives? Hopefully Chicago based?

Thanks,

Joe Plaziak
HouseholdAppliance.com
Niles, IL

View Post

Hi,

I'd like to recommend the services of a brilliant mind ... www.johnnyfusion.ca The contact name is John Waddell. You will find plenty of information about his services on the website.

Regards,

David Narciso
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users