• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Egan

Egan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 09:34 AM

Is there a way to build a report for specific order types that also includes the item#'s on each order?

#2 dseibold

dseibold

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 10:42 AM

Is there a way to build a report for specific order types that also includes the item#'s on each order?

It's important to say what version of MOM you are using and what program you want to use to create the report.
Yes, it's possible if you have a report program that works with your version of MOM.

Then, it's helpful to give an example of what you mean such as:

I want to create a report of drop shipments that lists the item numbers, quantities, order number, and date ordered. I want the report sorted by item number.

Then those of us who are familiar with reports can give you assistance.
David Seibold
Wild Horses, Inc.
Operations Manager

#3 Egan

Egan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 02:06 PM

MOM Version 7i.
I was building reports out of what is available in MOM already, Can you suggest a couple good reporting programs?

The report I was asking about was for orders (dropship and shipped from us) with a specific order type (which is simple in MOM), but I also need it to show the item #'s that were on each order.

#4 dseibold

dseibold

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:45 AM

With MOM 7i, I believe you are limited to the MOM Report Builder. I haven't begun to work with that so I won't be able to give you details.
Basically, you want to link the CUST table with the CMS table to get any customer data you need (name, address, etc.)
The CMS table will provide the order number and type for the transaction.

Then link the CMS table to the ITEMS table to get a list of items on the order. You might want to select items by date ordered, status or shipmethod, etc.

Hopefully, someone who knows Report Builder can fill in the blanks for you.
David Seibold
Wild Horses, Inc.
Operations Manager

#5 planetdj

planetdj

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 06:50 AM

MOM Version 7i.
I was building reports out of what is available in MOM already, Can you suggest a couple good reporting programs?

The report I was asking about was for orders (dropship and shipped from us) with a specific order type (which is simple in MOM), but I also need it to show the item #'s that were on each order.

Hi Egan,

Do you have Report Builder installed for 7i yet? If not, contact Dydacomp for a 1-user license and then report back here.
Chris Whybrew
PLANET DJ, INC
www.planetdj.com

#6 Megan

Megan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:20 PM

Hi Egan,

Do you have Report Builder installed for 7i yet? If not, contact Dydacomp for a 1-user license and then report back here.

Okay, Finally got report builder installed and ready to go. Can anybody assist me with the following reports:

1. Report for a specific order type, with order numbers, and items on the orders.

2. Report for Serialized Inventory and the specific orders that they were shipped on.

Thank you for your time it is much appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users