5 replies to this topic

#1 ViarexJonas

ViarexJonas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:09 AM

Hi,

We are currently v6.2 of M.O.M. with the List Management Module. I am trying to figure out how to create a query to only export the emails of customers who do not wish to be emailed. The reason for this is so I can upload these names to our suppression list for affiliates.

TIA

#2 larsm

larsm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:43 AM

I'm not on MOM 6.2 but it should work the same way..

You might be able to try making a list of everyone with an email address (click Include/Names/Customer Attribute/E-Mail Address), then clicking File/Export Defined List. If you click the Select Fields button you can select the "No E-Mail" field which'll export if the customer has do not email enabled or not.

In this way you can create a list of all emails & then maybe sort it in Excel by the "No E-Mail" column or however you want to do it.

#3 ViarexJonas

ViarexJonas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 12:07 PM

I'm not on MOM 6.2 but it should work the same way..

You might be able to try making a list of everyone with an email address (click Include/Names/Customer Attribute/E-Mail Address), then clicking File/Export Defined List. If you click the Select Fields button you can select the "No E-Mail" field which'll export if the customer has do not email enabled or not.

In this way you can create a list of all emails & then maybe sort it in Excel by the "No E-Mail" column or however you want to do it.

Thanks for the response Larsm but I'd really like to find a way to do this without having to sort with Excel.

#4 dseibold

dseibold

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 01:34 PM

I'm on MOM 7i XL and we don't use the LMM module any longer. I believe that the LMM module allows you to exclude. Exclude the customer if the No Email field is true.
David Seibold
Wild Horses, Inc.
Operations Manager

#5 ViarexJonas

ViarexJonas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 06:54 AM

Unfortunately LMM doesn't have the option to exclude based on the NoEmail Field. What are you using on MOM 7i XL?

#6 dseibold

dseibold

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:45 AM

Unfortunately LMM doesn't have the option to exclude based on the NoEmail Field. What are you using on MOM 7i XL?

MOM XL is SQL based so we use MS Access or any other program that we want. As a result, we don't need most of the MOM add-on modules since we can write our own reports that print exactly as we desire.
David Seibold
Wild Horses, Inc.
Operations Manager

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users