• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TOTWD

TOTWD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 08:13 AM

Has anyone come up with a viable export solution to get OSCommerce orders into M.O.M. (Mail Order Manager - Dydacomp)? I mean without using another software program to be the "go-between." Some sort of module...anything?

Thanks!

#2 noblenull

noblenull

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 05:26 PM

Has anyone come up with a viable export solution to get OSCommerce orders into M.O.M. (Mail Order Manager - Dydacomp)? I mean without using another software program to be the "go-between." Some sort of module...anything?

Thanks!

This would be pretty easy to code for oscommerce, using some of the existing order export modules. Checkout the contribution section on their site.

#3 bsdb3

bsdb3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 06:04 AM

This would be pretty easy to code for oscommerce, using some of the existing order export modules. Checkout the contribution section on their site.

This is something I'm going to be writing for our osCommerce website (www.gossypium.co.uk). I probably will adapt one of the existing modules as suggested. Feel free to drop me a line if you would like to collaborate,

thanks,

David

#4 bsdb3

bsdb3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 03:10 AM

I've made some progress on this now and have got:

- stock inventory from MOM going up to osCommerce
- orders from osCommerce going into MOM
- gift certificates going from MOM into osCommerce
- order status going from MOM into osCommerce

Can't say it's perfect but it seems to be working ok. If anyone else is working on osCommerce / MOM please drop me a line:

david |@| gossypium.co.uk

because I'd be interested in hearing how other people have got this working or how the processes could be improved.

Best wishes,

David
www.gossypium.co.uk

#5 lily

lily

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 11:18 PM

My definition of success
Today I am very glad to be here to share with you my ideas of success. What is success? It is what everyone is longing for.Sometimes success would be rather simple. Winning a game is success; getting a high grade in the exam is success; making a new friend is success; even now I am standing here giving my speech is somehow also success. However, as a person’s whole life is concerned, success becomes very (wow gold,)complicated. Is fortune success? Is fame success? Is high social status success? No, I don’t think so. I believe success is the realization of people's hopes and ideals.Nowadays, in the modern society there are many people who are regarded as the successful. And the most obvious characteristics of hem are money, high position and luxurious life. So most people believe that s success and all that they do is for this purpose. But the problem is wether it is real success. We all know there are always more money, higher position and better condition in front of us. If we keep chasing them, where is the end? What will satisfy us at last? Therefore, we can see, to get the real Success we must need something inside, which is the realization ofpeople’ hopes and ideals. (wotlk gold)Different people have different ideas about success; cause people’s hopes and ideas vary from one another. But I am sure every success is dear to everybody, cause it is not easy to come by, cause in the process of our striving for success, we got both our body and soul tempted, meanwhile we are enlightened by the most valuable qualities of human beings: love, patient, courage and sense of responsibility. These are the best treasures.
So now I am very proud that I have this opportunity to stand here speaking to all of you. It is my success, cause I raise up to challenge my hope. What is success? Everyone has his own interpretation as I do. But I am sure every success leads to an ever-brighter future. So ladies and gentlemen, believe in our hopes,
believe in ourselves, we, every one of us, can make a successful life!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users