• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Wheelarch

Wheelarch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2006 - 03:25 AM

We are trying to implement our first email shot which consists of 9500 customers. Although when we have sent the html message through outlook (with 'click yes' programme) to a couple of people the message has sent fine and is able to read. When we then tried to go for it and send to all the customer , all they could read was html script :(

I have also tried it through outlook express - I have checked and double checked all the settings. Then another time it just seemed to block up the SMTP..

In others peoples experience using MOM is this size mailshot really out of MOMs capability when using outlook/OE - I am thinking about buying the Group Mail 5 software to see if this would make things easier.

We are desperate to get this organised - any help please? :D

#2 workuseonly04

workuseonly04

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 09:24 AM

We are trying to implement our first email shot which consists of 9500 customers. Although when we have sent the html message through outlook (with 'click yes' programme) to a couple of people the message has sent fine and is able to read. When we then tried to go for it and send to all the customer , all they could read was html script :(

I have also tried it through outlook express - I have checked and double checked all the settings. Then another time it just seemed to block up the SMTP..

In others peoples experience using MOM is this size mailshot really out of MOMs capability when using outlook/OE - I am thinking about buying the Group Mail 5 software to see if this would make things easier.

We are desperate to get this organised - any help please? :D

We shoot out a comparable amount of e-mails when we do a mass mailing. At first, we tried Outlook and Outlook Express. Not many options, found that it would eventually freeze. Right now, we use a piece of software called Gammadyne Mailer. It's fast, works great. The interface isn't the greatest, but once you know how to use it, it really is quite good.

For more information: http://www.gammadyne.com/mmail.htm

Thanks,
KJ
www.hedonics.com

#3 aamaomao

aamaomao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 August 2009 - 05:56 PM

During the Australian leg of the HIStory World Tour, Jackson married dermatologist nurse Deborah Jeanne Rowe on November 14, 1996. She bore him two children: a son, Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr. (after divorce name changed to Prince
archlord gold
Michael Jackson), and a daughter, Paris Katherine Michael Jackson. The pair first met in the mid-1980s, when Jackson was diagnosed with vitiligo. She spent many years treating his illness as well as providing emotional support. They built a strong friendship, then became romantically involved. Originally there were no plans to marry, but following
buy archlord gold
Rowe's first pregnancy, Jackson's mother intervened and persuaded them to do so. Jackson later claimed that he was in such a rush to leave the hospital with daughter Paris in 1998 that he cut the cord and left with the baby covered in blood, taking the placenta with him in his haste. The couple divorced in 1999, and remained friends, with Rowe giving full custody of the children to Jackson.
archlord money
In 1997, Jackson released Blood on the Dance Floor: HIStory in the Mix, which contained remixes of hit singles from HIStory and five new songs. Worldwide sales stand at 6 million copies as of 2007, making it the best selling remix album ever released. It reached number one in the UK, as did the title track. In the US, the album was certified
archlord power leveling
platinum, but only reached number 24. Forbes placed his annual income at $35 million in 1996 and $20 million in 1997.
Throughout June 1999, Jackson was involved in a number of charitable events. He joined Luciano Pavarotti for a benefit concert in Modena, Italy. The show was in support of the non-profit organization War Child, and raised a million
aoc power leveling
dollars for the refugees of Kosovo, as well as additional funds for the children of Guatemala. Later that month, Jackson organized a set of "Michael Jackson & Friends" benefit concerts in Germany and Korea. Other artists involved included Slash, The Scorpions, Boyz II Men, Luther Vandross, Mariah Carey, A. R. Rahman, Prabhu Deva Sundaram, Shobana Chandrakumar, Andrea Bocelli and Luciano Pavarotti. The proceeds went to the "Nelson Mandela Children's Fund", the Red Cross and UNESCO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users