• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computers, weight lifting, excercise, sports, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, toys, video games, eating

Posted 10 July 2006 - 10:20 AM

Just wanted to post some info for anyone else who is unsure of how to ship their USPS packages. I installed Endicia's Dazzle program (allows you to create shipping labels with e-postage) along with the Galaxy Ship program. Galaxy Ship kind of acts like a bridge between MOM and the Dazzle Program. It was very easy to set up the ODBC connection between GS and MOM. We can import our customer shipping info into GS and then post back the Priority Mail tracking numbers back into MOM. In the past we never had any USPS tracking info in MOM. I soon hope to install and configure GS and Dazzle for our other 2 companies. If anyone wants more info just let me know. I think we have finally found a good USPS solution for shipping postal packages.

#2 risnay

risnay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:07 PM

Just wanted to post some info for anyone else who is unsure of how to ship their USPS packages. I installed Endicia's Dazzle program (allows you to create shipping labels with e-postage) along with the Galaxy Ship program. Galaxy Ship kind of acts like a bridge between MOM and the Dazzle Program. It was very easy to set up the ODBC connection between GS and MOM. We can import our customer shipping info into GS and then post back the Priority Mail tracking numbers back into MOM. In the past we never had any USPS tracking info in MOM. I soon hope to install and configure GS and Dazzle for our other 2 companies. If anyone wants more info just let me know. I think we have finally found a good USPS solution for shipping postal packages.

Hey that sounds great where do I get these programs, and how d I install them

#3 ypf1258

ypf1258

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 08:57 PM

Will it work without the USI module

#4 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computers, weight lifting, excercise, sports, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, toys, video games, eating

Posted 12 March 2008 - 10:03 AM

Hey that sounds great where do I get these programs, and how d I install them

Hi risnay, You can get Galaxy Ship and Dazzle at www.endicia.com Endicia is Internet postage and Dazzle is their label making software. In order to "connect" Dazzle with MOM you will also need the Galaxy Ship program. GS allows you to import your MOM USPS orders so you can quickly print out your shipping labels. Dydacomp has full docs on how to set up Galaxy Ship with MOM.

FYI, We were using software called Postal Package Partner for shipping domestic USPS and it was much more complicated to set up and cost more. We have been extremely happy with Endicia/Dazzle/Galaxy Ship for about 2 years now. It's also very easy to get a postage refund on a package if you made an error.

#5 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 10:04 AM

Will it work without the USI module

Hi ypf1258,

Sorry everyone that I overlooked your questions. You must use the USI module in order for Galaxy Ship to work.

cheers,

#6 ranlin

ranlin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 11:39 PM

Parents are the best teacher

Who teaches you to walk? Who teaches you to speak? It is your parents who teach you to do these basic things in your life. So don't you think that parents are the best teachers! Firstly, parents know us very much. Parents give us life, and I think that we will spend large amount of time with them. So they know our merit and demerit in details. Meanwhile, they will help us to get rid of our demerit.
archlord gold,
  Furthermore, parents possessed many experiences. Since they are older than us, they have experienced many things. Sometimes, they are just like our models. And as the saying goes: "Example is better than precept." So we will unconsciously copy some of our parents' habits and styles of behavior, i.e. we can learn many things from them.Finally, parents will teach us everything. Since schoolteachers can just teach us knowledge from the books, our parents can teach us everything. For example, I learn knitting, cooking and make-up from my mother, while learn fixing leaky faucet from my father. They are the persons who love me most, so they will teach me everything without reservations.

Just as the saying goes: "There is no place like home." And I think there is no teacher like our parents. They are the best teachers in our life.
archlord power leveling,
Self-confidence

Confidence is power--the power to attract, persuade, influence, and succeed. Imagine what your life would be like if you had an abundance of selfconfidence !

Confidence isn't an inherited trait, it' s a learned one. This means that you can have an abun-

dance of self-confidence. Start here, right now. archlord gold,

Confidence starts in the mind.What you think of yourself very much influences the way you feel about yourself. This, in turn, affects the way you speak and act.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

The very first thing you have to do to create abundant self-confidence is to start thinking with confidence. Pay attention to your internal dialogue, and learn to notice when you allow negativity or doubt to control the course of your thinking.

Your environment has a tremendous influence on you. The books you read, the people you spend time with, and the music you listen to all influence the way you think and feel about yourself and the world around you.

archlord power leveling,
  In a nutshell, your environment can either build up your self-confidence or drag it down.

If you're in a situation where you're discouraged, such as an unhealthy relationship or a miserable job, you have to change that situation if you want your self-confidence level to grow. aoc gold,

Create an environment that supports you if your desire to have abundant self-confidence. Spend time with confident people.

Remember those, self-confidence can be yours. Take it!

Parents are the best teacher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users