• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computers, weight lifting, excercise, sports, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, toys, video games, eating

Posted 01 May 2006 - 12:06 PM

Our 3 ecommerce websites use the Miva Merchant shopping cart. We use a Miva module to export orders and then import them into MOM via the MOM Import/Export Module. For 2 years we have exported Miva orders and imported them into MOM for 2 of our 3 companies while having the Business Rule 'Customer Must Have a Credit Limit Established For Open Invoicing' under Maintain/Global Parameters/Accounting Tab checked. When an order was imported and we entered that order to verify that everything from the import was correct we never received any messages about the customer not having enough credit. Last week I set up our 3rd company so we could export Miva orders and then import them into MOM. After importing and viewing one of the orders a pop up appeared saying 'Customer does not have enough credit for this order, please select a new payment method'. I called Dydacomp and they told me to uncheck the Business rule 'Customer Must Have a Credit Limit Established For Open Invoicing' under Global Parameters. We have always kept this rule checked and have never received any kind of low credit message before when viewing an imported order. The guy I talked to at Dydacomp basically thought I was lying, but I am telling you this option under Global Parameters has always been checked in MOM and for 2 years we have never received one message about a customer not having enough credit, and we sure as heck haven't went into each customer in these 2 companies and given them any kind of credit limit increase to keep the message from displaying. I cannot fathom why setting up an import for a new company would have any kind of effect on the other 2 companies. It is kind of annoying for our users to have to spend an extra second per order clicking ok on the low credit message when there are well over 100 orders in each batch every day. Is there anyone else that has experienced anything like this?

Thanks,

#2 Guest_MOM 5.4 user_*

Guest_MOM 5.4 user_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 May 2006 - 09:56 AM

We have a similar problem with imported orders, and the Business rule 'Customer Must Have a Credit Limit Established For Open Invoicing' under Global Parameters has always been selected. Our imported orders are from qualified buyers of another related company, so we want all orders released whether or not they already have a MOM account and required credit limit. We simply don't view any of the orders to avoid the annoying message, and print them all using batch order processing. MOM will hold imported orders if the customer is marked as bad credit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users