• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 wns

wns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 08:55 PM

in the global settings tab you are supposedly able to disable iccas for POP orders. however, if you enter CC information into a pop order it will process anyway, whats the deal? how do you recieve a CC payment if you process it through a card swiper

#2 interwoven

interwoven

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 28 December 2005 - 07:51 AM

I actually think you disable the credit card processing for POP orders by going to:

Maintain>Accounting Information>Credit Card Merchant Accounts

Then select Each Card type and under Retail Orders accounts select "Do not process through M.O.M. and Sitelink Gateway"

You have to do this for each card type.

You can then process your cards thru a terminal. We bought a Cherry Keyboard after a couple of months to swipe the card info into MOM on POP Orders. When you then hit the approve button it brings up a window that says Your account is not set up call Dydacomp to set up an account or something like that. Hit enter to go by that and then it brings up a screen where you manually type in the approval code off the slip your terminal prints. Save out thru the order and the receipt will print. YOu can also manually type the card info into MOM if you don't have alot of orders but the Cherry keyboard with Card reader really works nice for getting the info into MOM. Only thing with the Cherry Keyboard is the instructions Cherry gives you to set it up with MOM don't work. I finally got it working where it enters all the info correctly on all card types including the customers name but don't remember what I did. Could probably figure it out though if need be. Good Luck!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users