6 replies to this topic

#1 notehead

notehead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 06:33 PM

I've been trying, unsuccessfully so far, to get my selection of Eltron Printers (UPS version EL2844, UPS2442, Zebra TLP2844) to work with MOM USPS lable printing. I don't need them all....just one....After about a week of conversations with Dydacomp support they finally said....well, if it's not an Eltron 2844 (not the UPS EL2844) it won't work which I find almost impossible to beleive as it is not documented anywhere. Unless I can get this to work I will be printing my own lables.....

Any help is appreciated....

Thanks!

n

#2 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 06 December 2005 - 07:29 PM

I've been trying, unsuccessfully so far, to get my selection of Eltron Printers (UPS version EL2844, UPS2442, Zebra TLP2844) to work with MOM USPS lable printing. I don't need them all....just one....After about a week of conversations with Dydacomp support they finally said....well, if it's not an Eltron 2844 (not the UPS EL2844) it won't work which I find almost impossible to beleive as it is not documented anywhere. Unless I can get this to work I will be printing my own lables.....

Thanks!

n

View Post

Hey Notehead,

Have you tried downloading diff drivers and firware from www.zebra.com - I have the Eltron 2442 but I use the 2443 driver.

- Which op sys are you using?
- Which port are you connected to ? USB? LPT1?

Best,

Dave
www.DVDPRINCESS.COM
www.CVSINC.CA
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#3 ypf1258

ypf1258

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 December 2005 - 12:11 AM

Thanks!

n

View Post

we use an lp2844 and no problems at all just keep is mind that the ups printer is connected most times to the usb port mom can only print on lpt port

#4 notehead

notehead

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 December 2005 - 11:51 AM

Only 2 other people printing USPS lables with an Eltron printer? :blink:

#5 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 19 December 2005 - 07:17 PM

Only 2 other people printing USPS lables with an Eltron printer?  :blink:

View Post

Notehead,

I am printing Canada Post Lables with an Eltron 2442 (old printer)
The printer didn't function correctly until I downloded the 2442 driver from UPS.

Works great now.

Dave
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#6 Jaaay

Jaaay

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 December 2005 - 01:55 PM

Only 2 other people printing USPS lables with an Eltron printer?  :blink:

View Post

I have two of these printers printing UPS labels from MOM. I just used the UPS drivers for Win 2k.

#7 VSMOM

VSMOM

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 11:53 AM

I am trying to get a 2844 to print out UPS shipping forms. I have the latest zebra drivers and firmware, but keep getting the line too long error. How do I change the formatting for this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users