3 replies to this topic

#1 rach05

rach05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2005 - 01:51 PM

Hello.

I know that it's possible in M.O.M to do a mass email. I have just learned how to do that, however I can only send text email with no special graphics or colors, etc. Does anybody know if you can send more sophisticated email through M.O.M or do you have to use email marketing software or service? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. THanks so much.

#2 voltexx

voltexx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 03:58 PM

Hello.

I know that it's possible in M.O.M to do a mass email. I have just learned how to do that, however I can only send text email with no special graphics or colors, etc. Does anybody know if you can send more sophisticated email through M.O.M or do you have to use email marketing software or service? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. THanks so much.

View Post

yes you can send html e-mail from mom but the problem is mom is using outlook and outlook have a limitation of 16,659 e-mail at one time

we use this softwear http://www.infacta.com/ and we sending 150,000 e-mail a week

if you need more info call me 954-969-9930 ext 202
www.voltexx.com

#3 zelik

zelik

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 May 2005 - 12:39 AM

how DO you send bulk text emails with MOM? Using list management module ?

#4 Foxpert

Foxpert

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 07:39 AM

Hello.

View Post

I wouldn't exactly say you can do mass mailing out of MOM.. you can send notices.. and you can use HTML to some extent.. however MOM doesn't support the <TABLE> commands which makes formatting a nightmare. You might want to contact MOM Helpers for a custom app that is able to send any information out of MOM in full HTML utilizing Outlook (recommended only for small batches) or better SMTP which sends large quantities of mail quickly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users