#1 admin

admin

Supreme Commander

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 January 2004 - 12:19 AM

From Dydacomp.com...

Every small business owner I talk with these days seems to agree - the climate for selling to the consumer still remains unpredictable. Just look at some of the consumer confidence reports over the last quarter - up in April, down again in May, flat in June. And, the climate for selling B-to-B continues to be uncertain.

As a result, successful businesses today have to work harder than ever to create and cultivate their markets. Fortunately, as direct selling companies, we're used to having to do things to encourage new business. No one I ever met in the catalog business ever expected people just to "walk in" and shop. In fact, catalogers don't really expect things to happen unless they've recently mailed, phoned, or e-mailed their customers to "prod" them into buying. Tracking response to purchase offers has never been more important for managing marketing costs than it is today.

Successful businesses today also have to work hard to keep operating costs low. Each and every staff member needs to be fully productive, without the extra overhead of personnel. And, inventory levels have to be managed carefully too to keep money working on marketing rather than collecting dust on your warehouse shelves.

From the very first version, M.O.M. was designed as a productivity tool, and our latest version, 5.0, refines the tool even more. Several of the new features in fact are tailor-made for today's more difficult business environment. Everything from new features in the List Management Module to make customer contact more efficient, to the entirely new Advanced Inventory Module with sophisticated inventory forecasting tools that let you predict month-to-month just how much product will be required to fill customer orders.

I'm very proud of this software product and the people who design, create, sell and support it. And, I'm just as proud of the success it has brought to so many of our clients over the past 15 years. Within that period, we've become the technology partners to some of the most successful companies in the direct marketing industry. To all of our clients, thank you for your continued strong support.

Best wishes for much success over the coming holiday season.

Dave Kopp, President/CEO

http://dydacomp.com/index-news.asp
Make sure to tell all the MOM users you know about this site!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users