• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 13 January 2005 - 01:37 PM

did anybody have any problems with the mom  ups-worldship 7  upgrade
waiting for response before upgrading

thank you

View Post

Went smooth as silk. No problems at all. Of course always back up your MOM win folder just in case. Good luck!

#3 Videoflicks2004

Videoflicks2004

GLOBAL MODERATOR

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Interests:~ DVD ~ BLUE RAY ~ HD DVD ~ HOLOGRAPHIC DVD ~ Quantum Computing.

Posted 14 January 2005 - 08:54 AM

Hi,

Has anyone integrated UPS and MOM in Canada?

Cheers,

David
David Narciso
Ecommerce Operations Manager CVS Inc

[email protected]

mobile: 4168238175

DISCLAIMER: Always backup your MOMWIN folder before attempting to perform any updates, testing, etc. Once you blast the data away it's gone forever.
My advice is based on my 8 years of experience with MOM and Dydacomp. If you are not comfortable with data manipulation then hire someone who is.

#4 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computers, weight lifting, excercise, sports, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, toys, video games, eating

Posted 18 January 2005 - 07:43 AM

ypf1258,

When did you receive your Worldship 7 disk?

I am still waiting for UPS to ship mine.

Thanks,

malaize

#5 ypf1258

ypf1258

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 07:25 PM

ypf1258,

When did you receive your Worldship 7 disk?

I am still waiting for UPS to ship mine.

Thanks,

malaize

View Post

we have gotten 2 one jan 4th & one today

#6 malaize

malaize

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Computers, weight lifting, excercise, sports, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, toys, video games, eating

Posted 25 January 2005 - 09:18 AM

we have gotten 2 one jan 4th & one today

View Post

I finally started receiving mine last week. (I have now received 3 so far.)

The install went without a hitch except for one thing.

I upgraded our 2 warehouses last Thursday and today one of the warehouses said they had an oddity when looking at the Pickup Log.

After running 7 packages through they went to the Pickup Log and expanded 'Weekday's Pending Pickup' so they could view all of the packages they had processed so far today.

Instead of there just being one line (the line that has the icon of 2 people next to our shipping number and company name) There were 7 lines that could be expanded.

I expanded one line and it had customer A's name and tracking number. I then expanded the 2nd line and it had customer A's name and tracking number and customer B's name and tracking number, etc. The 3rd line had customer A, B, and C. This continued through all of the 'lines'. The last line contained all of the data on the 7 processed packages.

I have never seen Worldship do this. I exited Worldship and now it is ok.

I went to our other warehouse and they said that they have had the same problem. I exited Worldship and then it worked properly.

Hopefully this won't happen again.

Anyone else experience this one?

Thanks, malaize

#7 twroveto

twroveto

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2005 - 12:44 PM

I finally started receiving mine last week.  (I have now received 3 so far.)

The install went without a hitch except for one thing.

I upgraded our 2 warehouses last Thursday and today one of the warehouses said they had an oddity when looking at the Pickup Log.

After running 7 packages through they went to the Pickup Log and expanded 'Weekday's Pending Pickup' so they could view all of the packages they had processed so far today.

Instead of there just being one line (the line that has the icon of 2 people next to our shipping number and company name) There were 7 lines that could be expanded.

I expanded one line and it had customer A's name and tracking number.  I then expanded the 2nd line and it had customer A's name and tracking number and customer B's name and tracking number, etc.  The 3rd line had customer A, B, and C.  This continued through all of the 'lines'.  The last line contained all of the data on the 7 processed packages.

I have never seen Worldship do this.  I exited Worldship and now it is ok.

I went to our other warehouse and they said that they have had the same problem.  I exited Worldship and then it worked properly.

Hopefully this won't happen again.

Anyone else experience this one?

Thanks, malaize

View Post

Hi...

I ship on UPS Worldship every single day and have found it to be a solid software. I didn't experience your "clitch" but after a clean up of the old files for the months preceeding I did loose all recent files from the pick up log... Restarting the suoftware didn't correct the problem until I rebooted the machine and then stuff was back to normal.

Like I said, very little problems with... now if you wanna talk Fed-ex and Fed-ex software that's whole other discussion.

Cheers,

Tucker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users